Группа ВКонтакте! ×

About the game

I come from China, is a kung fu player, I join this game, the mood is excited, happy, but met Russian players, make my good mood is broken, Russian players use exchange equipment, using a third-party plug-in, Russian players cannot accept failure, their reason of the failure is that BUG. Right, can defeat the Russian player is a BUG, I do not know their own deficiencies, all the existence is reasonable, because some people's extreme desire, destroyed this game, I hope 1.7.2 version, the administrator can be a good rectification of the game atmosphere. Plug-in and third-party rampant game, there is no vitality.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Коротко: Чел занимается кунг-фу, зашел поиграть на оригу и нарвался на сваперов и ССеров, челов которые юзают проги сторонние, ему это не нравится, администрации сказал, мол удаляйте возможность юзать любые проги как на оффе
Еще есть незаметный контекст, что 1х1 любого в жизни размотает 

• rofl 1

On 7/21/2021 at 4:06 PM, 忘凡尘 said:

I come from China, is a kung fu player, I join this game, the mood is excited, happy, but met Russian players, make my good mood is broken, Russian players use exchange equipment, using a third-party plug-in, Russian players cannot accept failure, their reason of the failure is that BUG. Right, can defeat the Russian player is a BUG, I do not know their own deficiencies, all the existence is reasonable, because some people's extreme desire, destroyed this game, I hope 1.7.2 version, the administrator can be a good rectification of the game atmosphere. Plug-in and third-party rampant game, there is no vitality.

Don't crying. Russian players see, how China's warriors use the bug with runes. The bug allows for WR(in def-sets)to kill players(in def-sets) to one shot. And your archers use SkillSender.

You are bad players. Even in PVE-content. Sorry, it's true.

3 часа назад, HackWrench сказал:

不要哭。俄罗斯玩家看看,中国的战士是如何使用带有符文的虫子的。该错误允许WR(在def-sets中)杀死玩家(在def-sets中)一枪。你的弓箭手使用 SkillSender。

你们是糟糕的球员。即使在 PVE 内容中。对不起,这是真的。

You don't know anything about warriors, so saying "BUG" shows your low intelligence and ignorance. It is also normal for defensive equipment to be killed in seconds, such as the damage of assassins, is it a BUG? Excuse me, ignorant Russian player.

• Like 1